Nearly three years after a police raid at a Fort Worth gay bar, a new documentary is bringing the incident back into the spotlight.
The agent claims her male colleagues repeatedly harassed her through physically demeaning and verbally abusive behavior.
Fort Worth is expected to pay nearly half a million dollars to a man severely injured in a raid on a gay bar two years ago.
Fort Worth is settling a lawsuit with the man injured in a 2009 raid on a gay bar. Fort Worth police and TABC agents raided the Rainbow Lounge bar and in the process injured, then 26-year-old, Chad Gibson.
Latest DFW News
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit