When Fort Worth talks about neighborhood revitalization, it often points to Magnolia Avenue in the Medical District.
The City of Dallas is looking for someone to buy all or part of the Farmers Market. City officials say the venture loses close to a million dollars each year. But some vendors say the city is the problem.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing