For fans of the ballet, the Metroplex has a wide variety of venues available to catch performances — from local student groups to the world-renowned Texas Ballet Theatre.
When summer begins in May, North Texas heats up with some of the most exciting events and festivals of the year. Check out some things that you can do without blowing your budget.
Whether you’re a fan of paintings, sculpture, music, or any other form of art, the Metroplex will be filled with the finest works from the most creative minds across the country. DFW’s upcoming art festicals will be breathtaking, inspiring, and in some cases, free!
Whether you’re looking for arts, crafts, music or just a good selection of beers and wines, the Main Street Ft. Worth Arts Festival delivers.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Police Bust Alleged North Texas Prostitution Ring
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Approves Abortion Restrictions