Lawmakers took the first step Thursday to setting up a $2 billion fund to finance water projects across the state. Members of the House Natural Resources Committee approved a plan that would take the money from the state’s Rainy Day Fund.
Supporters of the new Lake Ralph Hall feel they’re on schedule to win state and federal approval for the proposed reservoir.
The search for a three-year-old child in Greenville came a tragic end Tuesday morning.
A three-year-old boy fell into a pond and was pulled in by suction pipes while his father fished just outside the Greenville Electric Utility Station Monday.
The severe Texas drought continues depleting water supplies for scores of municipalities statewide. As of October, the total volume of water in 96 percent of the state’s major reservoirs was at nearly 60 percent — a record low.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Chaos Erupts At Fort Worth Apartment Complex
- Feds Bust Prostitution Ring Called “Operation Flaming Dragon”
- Supreme Justice Alito Throws 1st Pitch At Ballpark
- Report: Actor James Gandolfini Dead At Age 51
- A’s at Rangers Preview
- Bomb Threat Made At Bell County Courthouse Near Fort Hood
- Mass Exodus Of DISD Teachers, End Of Year Vacancies Double
- Redfining Obesity Leads To Awareness