Wednesday January 23 Elf and Slater Live at The Low T Center 4300 Windsor Centre Trail Suite 100 Flower Mound, Texas 75028 10a-2p Come get your T levels checked and hang out with Elf and […]
Concussions and replacement refs and … oh, forget it. That was one of the best NFL weekends ever. A combined 276 points, 3,593 yards and two classic, illogical climaxes.
And put a sock in it Texas A&M fans. Yes, you beat the Crimson Tide. But you also lost 2 games, in the SEC. You have zero claim to a National Title. Stupid Aggies. None.
Were you as nauseated by Ray Lewis’ last dance as I was? First of all, his pre-game show was downright silly. I mean, with all the smoke and fire and Nelly’s “Hot in Herre” and the plot of grass for some kind of perverted prop.
You’re probably not going to like this, but the Cowboys’ season was a success. Yep, even at 8-8 and missing the playoffs. How’s that? Because after training camp I forecast Dallas as 8-8 talent that with a fortunate bounce or two could top out at 9-7.
From our sports to our schools, guns are controlling America in a very flawed, fatal direction.
Iconic voice of the ‘Boys Brad Sham was almost moved to cuss in jubilation. Instead, he smartly settled for “How ‘bout them flippin’ Cowboys?!”
After further review, the breaking news on Richie’s Whitt’s Twitter is not confirmed, and therefore reversed. The player did not have season-ending surgery and will not be placed on IR this week. Whitt will be penalized 15 yards and sent to timeout.
So what exactly is Fanniversary? It’s a free – did I mention free? – party Saturday night at the Irving Convention Center from 7 p.m. until … we run outta alcohol.
On Saturday Brandon Carr’s friend committed suicide. On Sunday Brandon Carr was beaten for a touchdown pass by Riley Cooper. On Tuesday Brandon Carr proved why the Dallas Cowboys signed him as a free agent last spring.
Kudos to the crowd of over 81,000. They were lathered and loud. They booed when necessary, cheered Emmitt Smith’s appearance on JumboJerry and even – unprompted, mind you – broke into a “Let’s go Cow-boys!”
Whether you’ve reached the end of your rope or merely the end of your week, welcome to Whitt’s End
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal
- RJ Choppy: “I’ll Eat A Sandwich From The Restroom Floor”
- James, Bryant Voted To All-NBA First Team
- Bond Revocation Hearing For Cowboys’ Josh Brent
- Texas Tax Break For Energy Star Items
- Texans With Character: Stacy Smith
- Remembering The Meaning Of Memorial Day