Authorities now have a better idea of what the elusive, armed criminal dubbed the Mesh Mask Bandit looks like. The man is believed to have robbed at least 17 North Texas banks, since December 31, 2012.
A string of attacks, targeting Hispanic men in east Plano, have police there concerned.
Police in Fort Worth believe one man is responsible for at least 16 aggravated robberies within city limits and across Tarrant County since June. Now the department is asking for your help finding out who he is.
If you had to pick a place to rob — a police station would probably be at the bottom of the list. That would be you. But one would-be North Texas robber apparently thought PD was a good place to ‘knock off.’
Wednesday morning in Fort Worth involved three bakeries, three robbers and back-to-back holdups.
Police want your help in catching a serial bank robber. The man in question is suspected in 3 bank robberies in Plano and up to seven across the Metroplex.
The FBI is using digital billboards in an attempt to find a serial bank robber dubbed the “Granddad Bandit.”
A bank robber made off with cash in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas this morning.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing