Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
I love December. Not just because it is the last month of the year and a time to be with family, but because there are a lot of holiday shows that CBS and CBS 11 airs.
Do you recall, the most “Perfect Christmas Crowd-Bringer” of all? That’s how executives at Montgomery Ward originally described Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, who first appeared in a 1939 book written by a company advertising copywriter and given free to children as a way to drive traffic to the stores.
Latest DFW News
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases