CBS-11 News has learned the FBI and federal prosecutors are looking into Watkins’ he planned prosecution of oil heir Albert Hill III.
Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins has said little publicly Friday, following a stinging court defeat, including being held in contempt of court.
In a nasty fight involving Dallas’ rich, powerful, and politically connected– a federal judge rules against a Hunt family heir, while handing embattled District Attorney Craig Watkins a public relations victory, if not vindication.
Wilson can’t wait for next season to begin. Neither can the rest of his Seahawks teammates.
Former inmate Larry Sims died a free man, if not innocent one in the eyes of the law. It wasn’t enough, say family and friends, who described a man with a broken spirit who could not find work or happiness after his release from prison after 24 years.
He wasn’t exonerated but a Dallas man who spent 31 years behind bars for sexual assault is now out of jail. Wednesday a judge released Rickey Dale Wyatt and and recommended his 1981 conviction be set aside.
Latest DFW News
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air