At least three Texans have fallen ill in a multi-state outbreak of salmonella poisoning. More than 90 people so far, in 19 states, have gotten sick, including ten that had to be hospitalized.
J.M. Smucker Co. is recalling some 16-ounce jars of its Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter Chunky sold in several states because of possible salmonella contamination.
Dozens of people sickened last year after eating salmonella-tainted eggs will receive compensation, including a Sachse 3-year-old who spent a week in the hospital because the infection had spread to his bones and muscles.
Meat giant Cargill is recalling 36 million pounds of turkey after a government hunt for the source of a salmonella outbreak that has killed one person and sickened dozens more.
Federal officials say one person has died from salmonella poisoning that appears to be linked to eating ground turkey. Seventy-six people in 26 states, including Texas, have been made sick from the same strain of the disease.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game