Sam Houston State University
If Texas A&M needs a reason to illustrate why it can’t take Sam Houston State of the Championship Subdivision lightly, the Aggies only need to look back to earlier this season.
The Texas Senate passed a guns-on-campus bill in 2009, but it died without a vote in the House. This year, more than half of the Republican-controlled House’s 150 members have signed on as co-authors of one of the bills, and the issue is supported by Republican Gov. Rick Perry.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing