Save Texas Schools
More than 2,000 teachers, students, parents and school administrators from around Texas are rallying at the state Capitol to demand the restoration of $5.4 billion in public education cuts the Legislature approved in 2011.
A small group of demonstrators chanting “more funding now!” has gathered in front of the Texas Capitol to call for restoring $5.4 billion in cuts to public education approved by the Legislature in 2011.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing