Next week Boy Scouts of America leaders are expected to vote on changing the policy that excludes gay members and leaders. In anticipation of the vote and upcoming conference, two protests are being held today in North Texas.
Thousands of pages from the ‘Ineligible Volunteer’ list that were kept by the Irving-based Boy Scouts of America have been released.
The Boy Scouts of America have for decades have held private files on individuals who came under suspicion for all kinds of misconduct, including claims of sexual abuse.
The Irving-based Boy Scouts of America have agreed to review a proposal that would allow individual units to accept gays as adult leaders.
The family of a Santa Barbara Californa boy say the Irving-based Boy Scouts of America is trying to cover up thousands of cases of sexual abuse dating back to 1991. The BSA is prepared for a fight.
A judge overseeing a lawsuit brought by the family of a California boy molested by his troop leader has ordered the Boy Scouts of America to hand over confidential files detailing allegations of sexual abuse by Scout leaders around the nation.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game