A well-organized ring of marijuana traffickers, operating out of southern Dallas County, has fattened the bank accounts of local law enforcement agencies.
Living conditions at one Parker County house were so bad that nearly 60 dogs were seized and Child Protective Services was called concerning the welfare of a 1-year-old baby.
Friends say they last had contact with 51-year-old Lisa Stone on June the fourth.
Dozens of neglected horses will be auctioned Saturday by Collin County Sheriff’s office.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Jennifer Aniston Strips!
- Reviews: “Fast & Furious 6″ & “Hangover 3″
- Cliburn Piano Contest Begins In Fort Worth
- Boaters Reminded About Zebra Mussels
- Bush Hosts Bike Ride For Combat Veterans
- Dewhurst Wants Special Session For Failed Bills
- Hurt Feelings Bring Saints & Ryan Together
- Palmer Takes 1st Round Colonial Lead