Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
Former Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison is dismissing a report that mentioned her as a potential Transportation Secretary during President Obama’s second term.
U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison is defending her conservative record as leaves Washington after nearly two decades.
Fred Meyer, former chairman of the Texas Republican Party and the Dallas County Republican Party, has died at the age of 84.
TX-DOT, along with the other agencies, nationwide are urging Congress to give them more freedom to seek alternative means of funding, including adding more toll roads.
Latest DFW News
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List