Hundreds of activists have rallied outside the Texas Capitol for Planned Parenthood, one of the organizations most-vilified by conservative lawmakers inside the building.
Planned Parenthood is holding its annual lobbying day at the Capitol, despite a vote by the Legislature to bar it from getting state funding and a possible vote to keep it out of sex education classes.
A Texas Senate education panel heard details Tuesday on a proposal to prohibit organizations linked to abortion providers from teaching sex education in public schools statewide.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing