Dallas Police have charged Richard Wayne Armstrong, 24, with sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl who ran away from her Garland home at the Occupy Dallas campsite.
A new state law set to take effect in September will make it legal for anyone who is at least 15-years-old to have sex with someone up to four years older.
A ‘Romeo & Juliet’ bill, that would keep teenagers convicted of statutory rape from being put on the Sex Offender Registry, is waiting for Governor Perry’s signature.
A 20-year-old sex offender is returning to prison for fatally injuring the 2-year-old son of his fiancee last year.
Texas has just four months to comply with a federal law against sex offenders – or risk losing millions of dollars. State lawmakers appear unlikely to meet that deadline, though, as opposition to the Adam Walsh Act increases.
The Department of Public Safety is warning North Texans about a dangerous criminal who escaped from a halfway house Monday night. Timothy Rosales Jr., 39, was convicted of two aggravated sexual assaults.
A known child rapist was taken back to Dallas County for questioning in a 1990 child sexual assault.
- Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
Latest DFW News
- Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze
- Arlington Man Faces Sentencing For Meth Ring
- Fort Worth Opens Pools Closed By Budget Cuts
- The View From The New Texas SkyScreamer
- Review: “Epic” Is Summer’s Best Family Film
- TRR: Total Request Roger!
- Viral Video: Google Glass 2.0
- Solar-Powered Plane Lands In DFW