An Air Force instructor at a San Antonio base has been acquitted by a court-martial of the gravest charges against him from a sex scandal that’s embroiled the base’s basic training programs.
Two instructors at a South Texas base that provides basic training for the Air Force face separate court-martials on charges arising from a sex scandal.
Records show elite trainers at a Texas air force base rocked by a widespread sex scandal have dabbled in drugs, been busted for drunk driving and been accused of assault and abusing trainees in the past decade.
The head of training at Lackland Air Force Base has stepped down and is headed to the Pentagon amid a sex scandal involving instructors and trainees.
Military officials say the initial flirtations that Staff Sgt. Luis Walker directed at the women he trained at a Texas Air Force base became something more sinister: threats and intimidation that led to sex and eventually rape.
Two more instructors at a Texas Air Force training base have been charged with sexual misconduct as a sex scandal at the base grows.
The most serious accusations surround an Air Force staff sergeant scheduled to face a court-martial in July on charges that include rape and multiple counts of aggravated sexual assault.
Joe Paterno, the winningest coach in college football history, was fired on Wednesday, sending students into the streets to support the coach.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game