Questions surrounding the case of a Dallas County Jail inmate who escaped from Parkland Hospital Tuesday night appear to be answered by sources close to the investigation.
Dallas County Sheriff’s deputies have taken an inmate, who stole a gun and escaped from Parkland Hospital, into custody without incident.
Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins said that he will seek the death penalty in the murder case of a man charged with the rape-slaying of a Carrollton teen last month.
utside of Horn High School in Mesquite, hundreds of Shania Gray’s friends, family members and teachers gathered. At times the sobbing was so intense that it echoed throughout the parking lot.
The man charged with the capital murder of 16 year old Shania Gray says “dark side” took over when he shot and killed the teenager.
Shania Gray had a close relationship with her friends and family. So, when she disappeared on Thursday, they knew that something was terribly wrong.
The Carrollton Police Department has charged a man in the murder of a 16-year-old who reportedly went missing on Thursday.
Latest DFW News
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit