The judge who ordered the Fort Hood shooting suspect’s beard to be shaved has been thrown off the case, upending the trial of the Army officer charged with the 2009 rampage.
An appeals court will hear arguments Thursday about an issue that has postponed the murder trial for the suspect in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation: his beard.
A military appeals court will hear oral arguments next week before deciding if an Army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting can be forcibly shaved before his murder trial.
Girls will often do things for their friends that guys would NEVER do for their buddies . . . this is one such case
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Remembering The Meaning Of Memorial Day
- Viral Video: Big Gas Savings
- Jennifer Aniston Strips!
- Reviews: “Fast & Furious 6” & “Hangover 3”
- Cliburn Piano Contest Begins In Fort Worth
- Boaters Reminded About Zebra Mussels
- Bush Hosts Bike Ride For Combat Veterans
- Dewhurst Wants Special Session For Failed Bills