The General Motors plant in Arlington took a major step forward today in its plant expansion. The first shipment of gigantic equipment, that will be used to stamp out components for GM full-size SUVs, arrived at the Arlington plant.
Three men suspected of shipping and transporting large quantities of high THC level marijuana from California to Texas have been arrested in Wise County.
UPS is now requiring photo identification from customers shipping packages at retail locations around the world, a month after explosives made it on to one of the company’s planes.
The company increased its fiscal-year outlook, but weaker profit margins in its core Express and Ground segments and a soft second-quarter forecast made investors nervous. The company also plans to cut 1,700 jobs and close […]
Latest DFW News
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead