This could give you nightmares: 1 in 24 U.S. adults say they recently fell asleep while driving. And health officials behind the study think the number is probably higher.
Sleepwalking is much more common in the U.S. population that previously thought, researchers announced Monday.
In Friday night’s crash near Ringling in southern Oklahoma, the SUV driven by David Zondor suddenly veered out of control
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified