Nordstrom is no longer collecting information from the smart phones of its customers.
The CBS 11 I-Team has learned the retailer is using software to track how much time you spend in specific departments within the store.
A Z-10 model with touch-screen keyboard hits the streets in March, the Q-10 with a raised-button QWERTY keyboard is available in April.
Have you heard of Uber? The chauffeur service just started in Dallas, and it allows you to order a driver through an app on your phone. As more people in North Texas are learning about it, its popularity and controversy continues to grow.
Turning off your smart phone or digital audio player can be a hassle for air travelers, but now the federal government is asking if that’s really necessary.
There could soon be another way to take advantage of those Groupon deals. Groupon is testing a payment service that will allow merchants to accept credit card payments from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Graffiti is one of the oldest afflictions in urban areas and Fort Worth is using one of the newest technologies to fight it.
Is your smart phone safer than a credit card?
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway