Hundreds of children and spouses of fallen U.S. military are flying into North Texas for some all-expenses-paid holiday fun for the next few days.
There was no snow on the ground at DFW Airport Friday, but that didn’t stop the Snowball Express.
The story of Nate Mack is one that moves me. As mentioned in the story, having lost my own dad when I was 5 years old helped me understand where Nate is emotionally.
The Snowball Express is in town! Over 1,000 spouses and children of fallen service members are in North Texas for a five day free vacation.
Latest DFW News
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer
- 6-Alarm Fire Rips Through Dallas Condo Complex