The government health agency’s new study, which was published in the June issue of The Journal of Infectious Diseases, shows that rates of vaccine-type HPV prevalence dropped from 11.5 percent before the vaccine was introduced to 5 percent by 2010 for 14 to 19 year-old-girls.
The DISD superintendent has a new plan for teachers that once again include longer workdays. Starting next school year, principals will decide for their campus, as to whether or not teachers will stay up to 30-minutes before or after school.
A new study appearing in the Journal Pediatrics suggests kids who watch too much TV can develop antisocial traits and become more aggressive.
A study published in the respiratory medicine journal Thorax suggests the more fast food your child eats, the more likely they are to have develop asthma.
If you picked good grades, you’re wrong.
Whether you’re in Dallas or Fort Worth, you’ve seen the haze. It’s worse in the summer and more noticeable when you’re looking at downtown buildings — but the dirty air may be more than an eyesore.
Are you looking for another good reason to shed a few pounds? According to a new study, losing weight could save you money at the gas pump.
First, the scientific credibility of a recent University of Texas study on fracking was questioned. Now, there are concerns centered on the special panel convened to review the study’s findings.
Critics of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, believe it harms the environment. Industry leaders insist it is safe.
What do hospitals charge to remove an appendix? The startling answer is that it could be the same as the price of a refrigerator — or a house. A new study found huge disparities in patients’ bills ranging from — $1,500 to $180,000, with an average of $33,000.
As temperatures continue to climb and summer approaches hundreds of thousands of North Texans will undoubtedly enjoy a treat that can take you from sheer delight to extreme discomfort. Of course I’m talking about the temporary, excruciating pain of brain freeze! Now a new study claims to have finally unlocked clues as to what causes the chilly sensation.
If you take the advice of a new study, it might be a good idea to get your blood pressure checked in both arms.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Man Allegedly Kicks Dog To Death Over Apartment Dispute
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final