Subaru of America is recalling more than 47,000 cars and SUVs with remote starters because the engines can start on their own.
Subaru is recalling nearly 634,000 cars and SUVs in the U.S. because lights beneath the doors can overheat and cause fires.
“I can do anything, go wherever I want.” – Pace and his 2011 Subaru Legacy
Subaru is recalling more than 275,000 Forester SUVs because a rear seat belt may not hold a child seat in place securely.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing