Rove has managed to spin himself a personal fortune in national politics. His reputation, however, does not match his accomplishments.
It is clear that Democrats have shown a greater propensity to spend money wisely with their campaigns and allied groups. At the end of the day, that is what America needs.
Romney is dragging his own campaign and every Republican down. Republican operatives and House and Senate candidates have conceded as much throughout the month of September.
Wishing a pink slip on anyone during these economic times may be harsh, but for saying that Romney’s Romneycare in Massachusetts would have saved Soptic’s wife and drawing conservative ire across the country, Andrea Saul deserves it.
Karl Rove has come up with a business, his Super PAC, that offers wealthy businesses with legal problems potential for relief.
Sheldon Adelson, the largest foreign investor in China, has invested tens of millions of dollars in influencing the 2012 election and has vowed to spend $100 million to put his thumb on the scale for Mitt Romney in November.
What is to stop a foreign country from funneling money through US businesses or political donors into Super PACs to buy US elections?
With a couple of simple fixes from Congress, billions of dollars could be put into the economy by allowing middle class families to refinance their mortgages and by keeping student loans at market rates. Maybe […]
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members