West Nile Virus nearly killed Dr. Don Read seven years ago. When he recovered, the Dallas colorectal surgeon formed a support group. Now, because of all the cases this year, he’s re-starting the group next week.
Art Creech is working to regain his life three years after going to the doctor with flu-like symptoms. Creech suffered from menongital-encephalitis, one of the most dangerous types of West Nile virus-related illnesses.
There are support groups for just about every need out there. Not for divorce. Yet, according to government data, for every two marriages, there’s one divorce.
Their marriage was a loving one, but Bob Baker admits he didn’t know what to do once his wife was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2008.
Hundreds of students marched through the Texas Women’s University campus Monday to support victims of sexual assault.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Big Texas Cities Show Strong Growth
- Jarrett & Petty Among NASCAR HOF Inductees
- DFW Exhibit Shows Last Art Seen By JFK
- Johnson Always Feels Good At Colonial
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims