Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office courtesy patrol
A second victim from a deadly suspected DWI crash tied to a Tarrant Sheriff’s employee remains in critical condition with brain damage. The family of 21-year-old John Schambacher say they are optimistic he can recover, but with no insurance they are trying to find a way to get him into rehabilitation.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Yo! Roger Raps! With Jamie Benn
- Inside Hurricane Harbor’s Newest Ride
- Alito To Tell DFW Lawyers About High Court
- Athletes Pursue Class Action Lawsuit Against NCAA
- Tropical Storm Barry Bears Down On Mexico
- Viral Video: Bear Climbs Tree, Says Hello
- Storm Shelter Rebate Program Reopening
- Fort Worth Chase Ends With Spectacular Crash