If each year you are an ‘early bird’ and complete and file your taxes as soon as legally possible, listen up! The ‘fiscal cliff’ fiasco is having a trickle down effect and the Internal Revenue Service has postponed the start of tax filing season.
With “Tax Day” looming on April 17, many Americans are adding stress to their lives by trying to file their returns in time. But can that stress kill you?
Not going to make the April 17 deadline for filing your taxes? Better let the IRS know… right now. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Rare $10 Bill Marked For City Of West To Be Sold
- CBS 11 Programming Update
- Authorities Seize 50 Pounds Of Cocaine In Texas
- Preparing For Severe Weather In North Texas
- Banged-Up Lundqvist Ready To Go For Rangers In Game 3
- The Other Team’s Playbook: 5.21.13
- Reacting To Romo’s Cyst Surgery
- OK Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Buried Alive In Rubble