Looking for a new refrigerator? This may be your lucky weekend.
Thousands of North Texans are cashing in on the sales tax holiday. They’re taking advantage of the sales, saving taxes on clothes, shoes and backpacks.
Tax free weekend is in full swing, but there will a big change to it next year.
This weekend is tax-free holiday time in Texas and you can save money on back-to-school items. The sales tax holiday, that runs August 19, 20 and 21, exempts most supplies, clothing and footwear priced under $100 from taxes.
Latest DFW News
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge