Texas lawmakers are considering whether elected officials should reimburse taxpayers for security costs related to unofficial travel.
If each year you are an ‘early bird’ and complete and file your taxes as soon as legally possible, listen up! The ‘fiscal cliff’ fiasco is having a trickle down effect and the Internal Revenue Service has postponed the start of tax filing season.
A state representative has pleaded guilty to a third-degree felony charge in a deal that would allow him to avoid jail time.
A North Texas Congressman’s push to put an end to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is gaining support in Washington.
Deep budget cuts are ahead for Fort Worth city government.
Latest DFW News
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit