Texas Health Resources
Bonding with premature babies is getting a little easier at one North Texas hospital.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton is under lockdown procedures after a man arrived with a gun and threatened to kill himself outside the emergency room.
The chief executive officers of two hospitals say one of the biggest health issues in North Texas is traffic congestion. The executives say traffic delays are keeping people from getting to the doctor on time.
An agreement has been reached between Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Texas and Texas Health Resources, which officials say will provide more than 1.3 million Blue Cross/Blue Shield members with access to health care services.
Lynn Riley doesn’t want to lose her doctor. But it could soon happen to her and thousands of others.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Cliburn Piano Contest Begins In Fort Worth
- Boaters Reminded About Zebra Mussels
- Bush Hosts Bike Ride For Combat Veterans
- Dewhurst Wants Special Session For Failed Bills
- Hurt Feelings Bring Saints & Ryan Together
- Palmer Takes 1st Round Colonial Lead
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Educators
- Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation