Texas Medical Board
A new plea is scheduled Thursday in Dallas from Dr. Jacques Roy, a North Texas doctor accused of running a scheme to defraud Medicare and Medicaid of nearly $375 million.
The Texas Medical Board will consider imposing new rules on experimental stem cell therapies like the one Governor Rick Perry underwent last year.
Some pregnant women avert their eyes. Others shed tears or simply tune out the abortion doctors as they describe the fetus and offer them a chance to hear the heartbeat and view the image.
A law that took effect this month bars the Texas Medical Board from considering complaints against doctors if they come from anonymous sources.
Latest DFW News
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas