The Car Pro
Jerry ‘The Car Pro’ Reynolds and CBS 11 News meteorologist Garry Seith test out the new Volvo S60.
Jerry ‘The Car Pro’ Reynolds and CBS 11 News meteorologist Garry Seith recently took the 2013 Shelby GT500 for a spin, and found that it’s basically a street-legal race car.
Want to hit the road in one sweet ride? Jerry ‘The Car Pro’ Reynolds recently took the new 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S for a test drive, and really loved what he saw.
According to Autodata, truck and SUV sales rose 32% in February, despite soaring fuel costs. It was the biggest sales jump since before the financial crash of ’08.
Looking for a mid-sized SUV that has all of the coolest new features? Check out the 2012 Buick Enclave. ‘The Car Pro’ takes it for a test drive.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf