Some hi-tech, high-dollar buses are about to hit the streets of Fort Worth. They’re called Spur* buses – short for signal, priority, urban, route.
The City of Arlington has decided to end its commuter bus service to downtown Fort Worth amid financial concerns and low ridership.
It runs on the road, not the tracks. And it has a driver, not a conductor. But the Fort Worth Transportation Authority doesn’t want you to think of its new bus, like it’s a bus.
Bus riders in Fort Worth who wear sagging pants have the choice of pulling them up before boarding or finding another way to get around the city.
University students and staff in North Texas will soon have another option to get to and from classes.
A two-vehicle wreck involving a Fort Worth municipal bus has left nearly a dozen people hurt.
The Fort Worth Transportation Authority, known as ‘The T’, has garnered national attention for allowing an atheist ad on their buses that have prompted boycotts and a surprise sign with a different message.
A pedestrian is struck and killed by a bus in downtown Fort Worth this afternoon.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Darvish, Washington Credit Talented A’s Lineup
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity