Remember when acting out at school would get you detention? Now, state leaders say the same actions are landing to many Texas children in front of judges.
Our CBS 11 I-Team uncovered startling numbers from the city of Dallas that show they have more than 490,000 outstanding warrants that haven’t been served, worth more than $165 million.
DART passengers will soon be able to use their smartphones to board buses and trains.
An Arlington police officer traded in his motorcycle for a school bus Tuesday morning to look for drivers breaking the law.
Dallas Police say that jaywalking around the downtown area and other parts of the city is becoming too dangerous, especially around the Frank Crowley Courthouse and they plan to do something about it.
Mavs owner and head cheerleader Mark Cuban stops by to visit with RAGE. Go ahead Mark, tell us what you got?
Nothing ruins a vacation like a speeding ticket.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing