As American Airlines tries to emerge from bankruptcy, there’s a new issue dividing American Airlines’ pilots.
After a bitter battle between American Airlines management and the Allied Pilots Association for years, CEO Tom Horton met with union leaders face to face for the first time.
A possible breakthrough with American Airlines and its pilots union. The Allied Pilots Association says it will meet at 1 p.m. Wednesday to formally consider whether to re-open contract negotiations.
CBS 11 News has confirmed that 2,000 American Airlines flight attendants applied for the carrier’s early-out incentive. That response, the company said, means that it will not need to furlough any flight attendants.
Latest DFW News
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List