Edward Gayowski, 58, of Colleyville has been sentenced to 15 months in federal prison following his guilty plea to one count of wire fraud against his former employer.
CBS 11 News caught up with several executive members of the Fort Worth Transportation Authority after reports about their tens of thousands of dollars in travel expenses.
A state representative has pleaded guilty to a third-degree felony charge in a deal that would allow him to avoid jail time.
Rep. Dan Flynn, a Republican serving House District 2 which includes Hunt, Rains and Van Zandt Counties, says he will audit his own spending habits after being questioned about his travel expenses.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo