A new record set at Dallas Love Field Airport has the facility’s Federal Security Director concerned. Director Amy Williams said in April alone agents have found six handguns in carryon bags, at TSA checkpoints.
How many of you have forgotten to get your spare change out of the dish after going through airport security? Apparently, a lot!
Security screeners at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will no longer see full body image outlines when passengers go through scanning machines.
A Texas Senate committee has passed a weakened version of a bill criminalizing intrusive security pat-downs at airports, angering many of the people who showed up to support it.
All the talk of frustrated Americans protesting passenger screening procedures at U.S. airports barely caused a ripple at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Wednesday.
Latest DFW News
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In DFW
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury