The Baltimore Ravens’ victory over the San Francisco 49ers has set a record for highest overnight ratings in Super Bowl history.
CBS had a stellar slate of comedies and dramas, but NBC had football. The result last week was NBC seizing a narrow lead in viewers, while CBS edged ahead in household ratings.
The Redskins’ victory over the Cowboys with a playoff berth on the line was the highest-rated “Sunday Night Football” game since NBC picked up the package in 2006.
The San Francisco Giants’ sweep of the Detroit Tigers set a record low for the World Series’ television ratings.
The early returns are in and, according to the Neilson rating company, the Democrats beat the Republicans… and the NFL.
The Dallas Mavericks’ clinching victory in the NBA finals earned the highest preliminary television rating for a Game 6 in 11 years.
The television rating for Game 2 of the NBA finals was up 15 percent from the last time the same teams met in the championship series.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start