merican Airlines’ flight attendants union, the Association of Professional Flight Attendants, has decided to send the airline’s last, best offer to its members.
The Fort Worth-based company is asking the bankruptcy court to let it end its union contracts, which the airline says put it at a competitive disadvantage.
American Airlines argued before a federal bankruptcy judge Monday that its union contracts need to be changed to make the company financially stable.
American Airlines says it’s ready to play hardball with its three big unions.
Latest DFW News
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson