United States Navy SEALs
Slain ex-Navy SEAL Chris Kyle was a devoted husband, father and friend who will never be forgotten, his widow told mourners at his memorial service Monday.
The funeral procession Tuesday for Chris Kyle is expected to be one of the largest.
The Iraq War veteran charged with gunning down a former Navy SEAL sniper and his friend has refused to meet with his family or court-appointed attorney, Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant said Tuesday.
The arrest report for the man accused of killing Navy Seal sniper Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield over the weekend has been released.
Meet Chris Kyle. He’s a former U.S. Navy SEAL, one who racked up military records for kill shots and instilled such fear in his enemies he became known as ‘The Devil of Ramadi.’ But when his wife gave him an ultimatum about being a father, would he put down his gun or return to the fight?
Gov. Rick Perry is keynote speaker at the annual gala for the Lone Survivor Foundation, created by a soldier honored for surviving one of the worst single-day losses of life in Navy SEAL history.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin