The tug-of-war between Texas Gov. Rick Perry and state universities is still going strong heading into the 2013 legislative session with new skirmishes over money looming.
Texas Senators have voted to allow concealed handgun license holders to carry their weapons into public college classrooms.
Applications are reportedly piling in for a controversial college scholarship available for white men only. The group, who says the money isn’t about race, hopes to increase scholarship amounts from $500 to $5,000.
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board has endorsed a revised method of funding public universities and community colleges in a money-saving move.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Police Need Help Identifying Aggravated Robbery Suspects
- Darvish, Washington Credit Talented A’s Lineup
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon