Roger Clemens, acquitted on all counts. A five-year investigation ended with the top pitcher of his generation celebrating with family hugs inside the courtroom.
Jurors will resume deliberations in the Roger Clemens perjury trial after a four-day break.
In their final attempt to convince jurors that Roger Clemens lied to Congress, prosecutors basically called his wife a liar too, challenging her testimony just before the case went to the jury.
After eight weeks, jurors are finally getting to hear closing arguments in the Roger Clemens perjury trial Tuesday, and they are expected to begin deliberations later in the day.
Lawyers on both sides of the Roger Clemens case are ready for key testimony from Debbie Clemens about her husband’s alleged use of HGH, as the defense nears the end of its case.
The Roger Clemens perjury trial at its core pits one man’s word against another’s. Now the estranged wife of one of them, Clemens’ accuser Brian McNamee, is weighing in as a defense witness.
Roger Clemens’ defense may have regained the momentum in his perjury trial when a scientist testified that the government’s physical evidence against the former pitcher could have been contaminated.
The National Archives is marking what would have been the 100th birthdays of two former first ladies — Pat Nixon and Lady Bird Johnson — with displays of rare photos and other objects.
U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton almost made it sound like he was doing Roger Clemens’ lawyers a favor when he ruled that they can’t call Rep. Darrell Issa as a witness.
Police suspect a disgruntled Dollar Tree ex-employee walked into the business with a bottle of lighter fluid and torched it Monday afternoon.
Defense attorneys used a former baseball manager and a massage therapist to argue that Roger Clemens didn’t change much physically late in his career.
Two catchers who were teammates of pitcher Roger Clemens said he played with integrity and refused to cut corners, the opposite of the image painted by prosecutors of a man who cheated to gain an edge and then lied about it to Congress.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Knicks Unsure About Stoudemire’s Role
- Texas Baptist Men To Offer Cooked Meals, Comfort To Okla. Storm Victims
- Randolph, Grizzlies On The Rebound Again
- Romo Removes A Cyst From His Back – But Not The Monkey
- Clippers Head Coach Vinny Del Negro Out After 3 Seasons
- No Love Lost Between Pacers & Heat
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cowboys’ DeMarco Talks About Hamstring Issue