Cowboys Dominate Redskins 44-17. Postgame Reaction NOW On 105.3 The Fan! | Listen | RecapDez, DeMarco Break Team RecordsPick'em To Win | Cowboys News

Whirlpool

(credit: CBS 11 News)

Oven Explodes In Southlake Residence

A family’s pre-Thanksgiving kitchen clean-up in Southlake turned into an explosive mess. Glass in their oven door exploded during a self-clean cycle on the oven, sending shards of glass flying through the kitchen.

11/27/2013

(credit: CBS 11 News)

Cooking Up A Disaster

NORTH TEXAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – Rhonda Wheeler says baking has become a guessing game. “Probably add three-more minutes. It’s a guess,” says Wheeler staring at her oven which she says hasn’t worked right since […]

09/05/2013

Dishwasher

Homeowners Warn Public About Dishwasher Fires

Some homeowners are trying to issue a warning after their dishwashers caught fire. The brands in question are KitchenAid, Kenmore and Whirlpool.

01/16/2012