Harold Hamilton’s property is in the Stop Six neighborhood, an area in need of revitalization. Hamilton is hoping to open some doors of opportunity for his son.
Lighting at athletic fields in Southlake — it’s been the topic of a months long, heated debate. Tuesday night, or rather early Wednesday morning, city leaders made a final decision.
The Lewisville ISD school board has voted to rezone the area south of Highway 121 and north of Parker Road. Students there will now attend classes in The Colony and the decision has upset a lot of people.
The fight between a Frisco company and the city has come down to health, the environment and jobs.
Homeowners in the Swiss Avenue Historic District continue to argue that an East Dallas apartment complex is operating in violation of city zoning laws. The property located at the 4900 block of Gaston, at the intersection of Gaston Avenue and North Colette Avenue, is zoned as a “multi-family dwelling.” But Dallas City officials say the owner is operating a “residential hotel.”
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million