HOUSTON (AP) – A spokesman for former President George H.W. Bush says Bush’s recovery from a bronchitis-related cough and subsequent complications is “continuing” and there’s still no timetable for his release from a Houston hospital.
The 88-year-old Bush has been in Methodist Hospital in Houston since Nov. 23.READ MORE: Dallas Cowboys Defensive Coordinator Dan Quinn Says He's Staying With The Team For 2022
The brief statement released Monday by spokesman Jim McGrath is the first word about the former president’s condition since Dec. 30, when a statement was issued saying Bush had been moved out of intensive care.
Monday’s statement also says Bush has taken great pride in watching football victories last weekend by Texas A&M in the Cotton Bowl and the Houston Texans in the NFL playoffs.READ MORE: Dallas Homicide Detectives Investigating Fatal Shooting Of Juan Jairo Toran, 19
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Customers Complain: Guns Paid For, But Not Delivered
- Dallas Meat Packer Indicted For Pig Blood Pollution
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Women Claim Assault After Roadside Cavity Search