MESQUITE (CBSDFW.COM) – The victim of what police are calling a road rage incident in Mesquite is sitting up and talking.
That’s amazing, considering he has a 40-caliber bullet lodged in the back of his head.
The bullet is lodged just underneath the back of his skull.
“Every time I swallow, I can feel it in the back of my throat. It’s weird. It almost
feels like it’s touching my esophagus. It’s right next to the spine. An inch over and it
would’ve hit the spine,” said Marcus Scott.
Scott, who’s 29, could have been killed in the road rage incident at 635 South and Town East
Boulevard in Mesquite. It happened around one in the morning when Scott, in a 2000 Silver Saturn, says he pulled up to take a closer look at someone he thought was driving drunk.
“He was all over the road. He was going to hurt somebody,” Scott said.
That man was 23-year-old Leonard Young. Scott says Young flashed a fake police badge at him
and waved at him to pull over.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- PD: Two Dead After Shooting At Maypearl Home
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES