DALLAS (KRLD) — It was the Captain and his groupies. William Shatner — Captain Kirk himself — now 82 years old, was in Dallas this weekend to help the Texas Lottery roll out its new Star Trek-themed scratch-off game.
A group of Trekkies gathered trying to set a new world record for the biggest group of people dressed up as a character from Star Trek.READ MORE: Fort Worth ISD Partners With Texas Health Resources Offering COVID Vaccine To All Employees
KRLD’s Mike Rogers was there to document the event…READ MORE: Teen Arrested After Innocent Driver Is Killed When Grand Prairie PD Chase Ends With Crash In Dallas
Also Check Out:MORE NEWS: Texas School's "Chivalry" Assignment Told Girls To "Walk Behind Men Daintily," And "Not Complain"
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Says New Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES