FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – It was a deadly morning in Fort Worth on Thursday, as police investigated three separate shootings that left at least two people dead.
The first shooting happened just before midnight in the 2100 block of Handley Drive, on the east side of Fort Worth. Officers discovered the victim unresponsive just outside of the Regency Oaks apartment complex. The unidentified man was pronounced dead at the scene. There has been no information released about possible suspects.
Then, roughly three hours later, a man was shot in the leg at an apartment complex in the 6100 block of Oakway Lane, also on the east side of the Fort Worth. That victim, who has also not been identified, was taken to a nearby hospital. His condition is not known. Police have not offered much information about a possible suspect, only to say that a rifle was used in the shooting.
The final shooting happened shortly 4:00 a.m. in the 3500 block of Millet Avenue, this time in central Fort Worth. Police found the back door of a residence ajar and a deceased man just inside. Authorities are not sure if the dead man — identified only as a black male in his 20s — is the owner of the home. Once again, there has been no information released about possible suspects.
Anyone with information about any one of these cases is urged to contact the Fort Worth Police Department immediately.
- Indians’ 5-Run First Inning Digs Big Hole For Rangers Who Fall 10-4
- 2 Arrested For April Murder Behind The Wheel On Dallas’ LBJ Service Road
- Possible Tornado Damages Highland Terrace Baptist Church, Other Buildings In Greenville
- Grand Jury To Consider Murder Charge On Farmers Branch Officer Who Shot, Killed Pickup Theft Suspect
- Stolen Guns Confiscated, 5 People Arrested After Armed Robbery At Arlington Pawn Shop